X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumbnail-view in 'Fullscreen-Mode', selected thumbnails

Dear all,

maybe it already works - my wishes:

When seeing ~4000 images as thumbnails (mp3-covers), I have to maximize the Windows-frame - can this be set default ?

Even more, can I set thumbnails to Full-sreen so as to see only the thumbnails, no menu, nothing else ?

And one more: Can I view selections of thumbnails, e.g. select 'Karajan' from the ~4000 thumbnails and show only them.

Works with my mp3-player 1by1: F3 Karajan - and only tracks with him are listed and played!

Apart from these requests and just to confirm: Irfanview is perfect, I love it!

Thanks for any advice, Bernd.

The only thing that is not immediately obvious is how to get the Thumbnail viewer to stay maximized.

From the view menu you can hide the directory tree and recent directories.

Using the Search function (Ctrl F) you can limit the thumbnails shown to those including "Karajan" in the file name.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Hi,
      Ctrl-F - thanks for this tip, that's what I was looking for!

Hiding directory tree and view menu - that's what I did. But as you correctly state: setting the window automatically to max-size in thumbnail is missing. Fullscreen-mode would even be better !

Thanks! Bernd.

Comment

Working...
      X