Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible to set Slide Duration Options?

Hi

I am wondering if I could by command line set the slideshow speed. Right now it seems to be at the speed whatever you set it through the gui at.

Thanks

I find it easiest to set Slideshow Speed from the File/ Slideshow (Hot Key W)/ Slide Advancement Menu! Just one Keypress (W) and then type in the Slideshow Speed in Seconds!!

Do download the Free, 'Lite' User Manual for the latest Version, IrfanView 4.42 from the IrfanView Website (Number 0) right at the top of the Page) or my Website (Scroll down a Screen and click on the Blue Cover Page Thumbnail!)!
    --- Push the Envelope... lest it push you out!! ---

Comment

Originally posted by BytePublish View Post
      I find it easiest to set Slideshow Speed from the File/ Slideshow (Hot Key W)/ Slide Advancement Menu! Just one Keypress (W) and then type in the Slideshow Speed in Seconds!!
      I think that is what chobo2 means by "set it through the gui" , Byte Publish.

The answer to the question is that there is no direct Irfanview command line option to change the slideshow speed but since the setting is in the Irfanview "ini" file you can use the "/ini=" command line option to load the program with a completely new ini file which contains different settings for the slideshow.

Comment

Working...
      X