Wish not to view EPSs while browsing through directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved Wish not to view EPSs while browsing through directory

When browsing through a directory, I see EPS files among other ones, although EPS extension is disabled in the extension menu and I use another viewer for EPS files.

How can these files be excluded from browsing?

If I disable the plugin for viewing EPSs then these images are not shown, but an error message is displayed, so this is not a solution.

The list of checkboxes do not affect which file types are viewed while browsing, they only change which files are opened by IrfanView from Windows Explorer with double-click. You need to edit the list of file types below that to remove EPS| from the list

JPG|JPEG|JPE|GIF|BMP|DIB|TIF|TIFF|PNG|PCX|TGA|PCD| SUN|RAS|ICO|AVI|IFF|PPM|PGM|PBM|LBM|WMF|EMF|WAV|PS D|MPG|MPE|MPEG|MID|RMI|MOV|CUR|ANI|DCX|EPS|CLP|CAM|G3|AIF|AU|SND|PSP|PSPIMAGE|ICL|SFW|KDC|RA| MP3|DCM|ACR|FPX|XBM|XPM|DJVU|SWF|FLV|IMG|IW44|WBMP |SGI|RGB|RLE|MED|RLE|SFF|JP2|JPC|J2K|JPF|CRW|B3D|W MA|WMV|TTF|SID|MNG|JNG|RAW|ECW|ASF|TXT|WAD|ICS|IDS |CDR|CMX|NEF|NRW|ERF|ORF|RAF|MRW|DCR|X3F|SRF|ARW|P EF|RW2|RWL|SRW|MOS|3FR|OGG|DWG|DXF|DDS|JPM|PLT|CR2 |DNG|PS|PDF|AI|CGM|SVG|DCM|HDR|FITS|HDP|WDP|JXR|EX R|WSQ|JLS|WBZ|WBC|MP4|MKV|MTS|M2TS|TS|M2T|M4V|3GP| VOB|MPO|PDN|XCF|WEBP|WEBM||
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thank you!

How could I miss this option?

Comment

Working...
      X