commandline option for autocrop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

commandline option for autocrop

I realize that irfanview offers a way to autocrop black/white-graphics to the minimal rectangular size (outside of which there ist no black pixel), hotkey Ctrl-Shift-Y. I also see that it is possible to do this in a batch-job for lots of files. However what I am looking for is the corresponding command-line-option for autocrop so that I can use Irfanview to autocrop such graphics on the fly on files. Is there such a command-line-option?

Command line options are shown in i_options.txt in the IrfanView installation folder. There does not seem to be one for Autocrop.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Pardon, I forgot to mention that I looked into the list of command-line options and didn't find an appropriate entry. But I hoped, that there might be some non-documented feature since autocrop works inside irfanview gui (without any further input). Maybe, it is possible to add such a command line option (for some of the gurus maintaining Irfanview).

Comment

IV 4.56 32-bit

Comment

Working...
        X