Adding files to Slideshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding files to Slideshow

The system will allow me to input only 19 files into my slideshow. The add doesn't seem to work so I had to lift and drag the 19 into Slideshow Files working area.This is the first time I've had this problem. Any suggestions?

Have you selected any files to add? I find that after adding a file once the Add button is ineffective. If I wish to add it again, I have to deselect the file, select it again, then I can add it again.

Presumably, this is intentional to stop users adding files twice or more by accident.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I have no problem in adding files. As said above if you highlight some of the files and Add then, you cannot Add them again without re-selecting them. I think that is just to protect against accidental double clicking of the Add button. You can have a file in the slideshow list as many times as you want.

When the slideshow files window is full it does not autoscroll to show you what has been added onto the end of the list. Is that possibly why you only see 19? Use the scroll button to the right of the list to view the rest of them.

Comment

Thanks for replies folks, have no problem adding up to 19 files individually to slideshow but cant add any file after that. I discovered that if I select "add all" all files are entered and I can manipulate the up and down and remove facilities. Again thanks for your help.

Comment

Which version number of Irfanview are you using?

Comment

I am using 4.44 version, 64 bit and windows 10

Comment

Thanks. I only asked because there was a problem with "Add" in one version, although that was years ago.
              I am using the 32 bit version of Irfanview but I am sure someone else would have reported a problem if the 64 bit version did for them what you describe. I cannot think of what else might be wrong.

Comment

Thanks Mij,

Comment

Working...
                X