Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Thumbnail View FONT Colour

Issue with Irfanview thumbnail view.

I like dark themes and generally black backgrounds. Problem with IrfanView is when you go to thumbnails you can change the thumbnail border colours and frame, background window colour to black but then you are left with black text and black background and can't browse. Would be good if you could add a font option to thumbnail view, specifically font colour so I can finally use IrfanView with completely black colour (meaning no colour at all).

Screenshot attached (because a picture tells a thousand words).
    Attached Files

It seems to work fine with a dark Windows Theme. Not my cup of tea, but if that's what you like, then why not change your Windows Theme?
    Attached Files
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      It seems to work fine with a dark Windows Theme. Not my cup of tea, but if that's what you like, then why not change your Windows Theme?
      Yeah that's a big work around. Unfortunately I use apps like older version of outlook and some others that feed off the windows colour scheme and it doesn't always gel properly. I think it would be much better to keep Windows current up to date theme and have the internal app customisable for best ease of use.

Such apps I use, for example that have this inbuilt are:

Totally customisable font and colour options
      Total Commander - File browsing
      Sublime - Text editing (even syntax colour detection)
      FastStone - Image Viewer (yes fonts/background and text customisable)
      XnViewMP - Image View/editor (complete customisation via ccs style edit text)
      Command Prompt - Naturally Dark
      Foobar2000 - Music player

Would be great for IrfanView to join this list if font colour options were made available.

Comment

Working...
      X