Pictures open in Full Screen & Covers Window Tool Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved Pictures open in Full Screen & Covers Window Tool Bar

I have the problem that opens in full screen mode only Covering the Windows Toolbar.
    I have uninstalled rebooted and reinstalled in a new folder but it is there.Click image for larger version

Name:	Irfan-view-Problem.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	84872

Make sure that "Open in full screen....." in the Start/Exit options is not checked.

Full screen mode though means just what it says - the image covers the full screen, including the Windows Taskbar (I assume that is what you mean by Toolbar)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 28.01.2017, 04:45 AM. Reason: Added Missing Attachment

Comment

Cannot be unchecked. One of 7 is always marked. No way to un-mark

Click image for larger version

Name:	Irfanview-Full-Screen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	81577

It is Windows Taskbar or what ever it is called
      Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 28.01.2017, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Haajee, those 7 choices are between the various fullscreen options. Any of those will cover the whole screen area including the Taskbar.
        The choices between the non-fullscreen options are found under Display options (window mode) on the View menu. They all open in a window and none of those will cover up the Taskbar.

So the important thing for you is to find out why the images are opening in the chosen fullscreen option and not in one of the window options. That is what my answer in #2 was about.

Comment

Thanks It is resolved

Comment

Working...
          X