Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSA2 I want to stop incremental images is it possible

Hi,
    I am a newbie and I thought this software may be just the answer to my problem. I have a security cam that only works through my phone and the PC. There is no way I can stream it on my wifi network.

The Option I was hoping to use was use an autohotkey script to capture the active window and then save thr clipboard image through SSA" to a folder then stream or ftp from that folder.

Or is there a way to save none incremental images so not to fill the folder full of images.

Or could I ftp direct from the Clipboard though I think the images are stored in a different format for doing that?

Thanks in anticipation John
    Last edited by Wudz; 09.02.2017, 09:54 PM.

You can set up screen capture to save a window or the desktop every nnn seconds.

If you can figure out a way to view the folder (on Dropbox?) that might work.
    Attached Files
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks for your speedy reply.
      My Autohotkey saved to a folder but was incrementing, which I do not require, also the storage would be horrendous at a capture every 10 sec..:-( unless I synced some kind of auto delete...:-(
      I thought my prayers were answered with SSA2 has a great interface but the same problem of incrementing.
      I want to be able to see the cameras on my smart TV at any time I think I should check using the inbuilt browser, also check on my other computer.
      I have used Teamviewer but just a tad messy for any extended viewing and do not want to abuse their free policy.
      Another reason is that I have two systems 1> using ispy which does not allow integration of the DVR system. The Ispy uses internal usb cams and if I could stream/ftp the DVR I could feed it into ispy so get total integration.

So the top and bottom is that I need a non incremental folder where all screen capture images are over written, these I can use as needed..

Comment

Working...
      X