Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fullscreen won't stay on...

Greetings,

I am on a new Lenovo dual-core I-5 laptop, Windows 10 64-bit, Irfanview Version 4.44
    Have been using Irfanview for MANY years, on a variey of different laptops. Have never seen this particular problem before...

When I have an image open and I try to use the "Enter" key to go to fullscreen mode (which I've been doing for years on other machines with no problem), the image does go to fullscreen for a very brief instant, but then immediately jumps back to the regular window (out of fullscreen). The same thing happens if I use the drop-down menu to try to go to fullscreen mode. Basically, I cannot find any way to get Irfanview to STAY in fullscreen mode for more than about a tenth of a second.

Thank you for any light you may be able to shed on this problem.

Peter
    ("Bartleby")

Try installing an older version and see if it still happens. If it does, it may be a keyboard problem, or some software that is interfering. Try using Task Manager (Ctrl Alt Delete) to terminate other running applications until it stops happening.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X