Batch conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch conversion

Good morning everyone, thank you for having me on board. I am having a problem with the batch conversion feature. I still have a number of Microsoft clip art graphics in WMF format.
    I am trying to convert these in GIF. Would you be kind enough to tell me how I should proceed? Thank you for your help.
    All the best,
    Boyard
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 07.03.2017, 10:06 AM. Reason: Removed bold formatting

Using all bold text is unnecessary. The post formatting options should be used to make a message easier to read, not harder.

You can find a tutorial on using Batch Conversion on my help site. If you have a problem getting the desired results, zip a handful of your WMF files in an archive, and attach it to the forum, telling us what size you want to achieve.

Usually, PNG format with 256 colours will be smaller than the same image as GIF. Both formats support transparency, but PNG compresses better.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X