On Top pin missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Top pin missing

Irfanview is no doubt the best free image viewer around. Thanks for sharing it with others for free. I've been downloading this program for many years now and upgrading it whenever a new release was available. However, after version 4.38 I stopped upgrading because of 1 major feature that got lost in the process of upgrading. Although this program has the "Always on Top" specialty under Options, the very handy and necessary "On Top" pin located on the title button on the top right-hand corner of the image got lost since version 4.4. Would you be able to put this feature back?

I'm a mite puzzled about this. As far as I know, there has never been an "On top" pin button on an out-of-the-box IV window. Could you have installed something else that put it there and then forgot about it? Something that doesn't work with newer versions, or has to be re-configured? I even dug up a couple of old IV versions and checked them out in case I had forgotten something. No pin.

You should post in Feature Requests. I would suggest adding a key command rather than a button. Don't need it myself, since I'm running Linux Mint, which has an "on top" option in a right-click menu for any window. LOL
    Its: Belongs to "It"
    It's: Shortened form of "It is"
    ---------------------
    Lose: Fail to keep
    Loose: Not tight

---------------------
    Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

You don't really need to install a utility for this. Just learn and remember the easy shortcut: Alt+O,O.
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
      X