Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved Can't see PNG sequentially

Hello to everyone!
    I have this issue: when I open any .png file then I can't see the next file in the folder if i try to press the arrow keys. It does the classic windows error sound like if the folder it's ended (indeed when I disable the "make a noise at the end of a folder" option, it doesn't make any noise).
    I can't find a way to resolve it in the settings panel and neither a post about it.
    Please help me because that's really frustating
    Thank you in advance

(Sorry but i cant' mark it "solved")
    Last edited by federico.scappiti; 23.06.2017, 11:23 AM. Reason: Solved

In Properties/Settings, Browsing/Editing enable "View all files in directory"
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      In Properties/Settings, Browsing/Editing enable "View all files in directory"
      I've already found that option previously and enabled it. Same error

Comment

Are PNG files included in the files to display when browsing?

Settings, Extensions, Load Custom File Types. Or associate PNG with IrfanView for opening with double-click and load only associated file types when browsing.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Awesome! That's the problem. Thank you very much for your assistance, this issue is going to made me crazy.

Comment

Working...
          X