Convert a pdf to HTML Document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convert a pdf to HTML Document

I'm seeking assistance in using Irfranview (32 or 64 bit) to convert PDFs into HTML. What plug-ins would be needed? OCR for sure but others probably needed.

The online services work for small PDFs. Buying software would be my last resort.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks
    John
    John
    www.pde-usa.net

Originally posted by bonsaijohn View Post
    Buying software would be my last resort.
    Of course, if you're planning to use IrfanView commercially you have to buy that, but a license is only €10.

I don't think IrfanView would be the best way to convert PDF to HTML.

In my experience, Serif's WebPlus X8 opens most PDF files resulting in a "website" that can be published to HTML. You would need to add navigation links. Officially, it does not support opening of PDF files, but if you change the file type to *.pdf in the file open dialogue it does, or you can just drop a PDF onto its toolbars.

Serif no longer advertise WebPlus on their website, but if you call Sales they will probably sell you a copy.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

This is an out of the box suggestion. Never thought of using WebPlus. I already own a copy. I'll try this out.
      Thanks
      John
      John
      www.pde-usa.net

Comment

Working...
      X