AVI videos no longer loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no bug AVI videos no longer loop

My Irfanview 4.50 (32 bit) is set (Options > Properties) to loop videos for continuous play. (screenshot attached). AVI videos would loop without problem as recently as two weeks ago. After the most recent Windows 10 updates (screenshot attached), however, AVI videos will play in Irfanview but stop at the end. My guess is that the newest Windows 10 updates caused a problem with looping videos in Irfanview. i also tried Irfanview 4.51 (32 bit) today, but it too does not correctly loop an AVI video. My computer is a Toshiba laptop running Windows 10x64. Thanks for any help with this issue.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 21.03.2018, 06:18 PM.

I don't have any AVI files to test, but it's looping for WMV files.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

My apologies for a false alarm, and thanks for pointing me in the right direction. After uninstalling and then reinstalling several earlier versions of Irfanview, I found another computer (with the same Windows updates) that did not have the loop problem. I used a system backup to restore my computer to the state it was in two months ago, and I just now completed the Windows updates. Irfanview worked well, and looped properly as expected. All's swell that ends swell.

Comment

Working...
      X