No announcement yet.

Allow Selection-box line-width to be specified, for greater visibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Allow Selection-box line-width to be specified, for greater visibility

I wish we had the option to make the selection line thicker, say 3 pixels wide. As is, it's frequently [almost] invisible on my new laptop's hi-res screen (the same way this laptop makes some hard-coded fonts so tiny they're hard to read).

I think it would be better if IrfanView automatically compensated for HiRes screens to use more than one pixel for the selection line.

Please send a bug report with your laptop's specs and a screen shot to Irfan Skiljan, (see Help, About in IrfanView for his email address), and let us know what he says.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Well, I still have IV on my old PC, too, so I have 2 different OSs. I guess I'll just have to put the relevant one.

Comment

Originally posted by dpdesautels View Post
        Well, I still have IV on my old PC, too, so I have 2 different OSs. I guess I'll just have to put the relevant one.
        Just select the Windows 10 OS on your laptop for your profile.

If you need to report an issue that only affects Windows 7, then mention it in your post.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X