VBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VBulletin

IrfanView board is not among the largest, and by definition it is not a general computer graphics forum. Why have you opted to pay for the expensive VBulletin license? What benefits does VBulletin have compared to free forum engines?

I am starting a small single-topic board and see absolutely no reason to pay for it. I wonder what I'm missing out.

Hi,

vbulletin has more built-in features than every other free forum software. Free forum softare like phpbb could be easily upgraded with different modifications, but the point is that these modifications have to be implemented when a phphbb update will be released ( that costs a lot of time) and some modifications are a security lack. Furthermore vbulletin provides a very good support via mail, ticket or brilliant support forum.

steve

EDIT: Please have a look at his thread

Comment

*Shrug* I find SMF featureful enough, secure enough, and easily updated. But nobody asked me either
      Its: Belongs to "It"
      It's: Shortened form of "It is"
      ---------------------
      Lose: Fail to keep
      Loose: Not tight

---------------------
      Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

I was pretty impressed by the vBulletin forum myself It's my favorite forum application to use as a member.

Comment

Working...
        X