Annoying floating information on Thumbnail View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoying floating information on Thumbnail View

In thumbnail view, when I indicate a thumbnail by keyboard or mouse, after 1 second the file information appears including file name, size, color depth, ... and so on.

I feel this floating information makes me annoyed very much.

Please consider adding an option or some toggle switch with this floating information.
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 01.08.2018, 05:44 AM.

Welcome to the IrfanView support forum. Please fill in your profile and familiarise yourself with the forum rules.

I moved your thread to the Support forum. The feedback forum is for feedback regarding this support forum.

Before asking for changes to the program, please ask if something is already available. There are still many features of IrfanView that I am not familiar with, or that I forgot about due to never using them myself.

Usually, there is no need to read the help file. Just read the menus. In the thumbnails view, open the Options menu to disable the tooltip or to change what information is shown.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Show Thumbnail Info.png
Views:	1
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	83164
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 01.08.2018, 05:48 AM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X