APNG continuously looping when not supposed to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved APNG continuously looping when not supposed to

IrfanView (v4.51 - 64 bit, Windows) is continously looping APNG files (animated PNG) even when the files are supposed to loop only a limited number of times (I've tested with 1 and 3 loops). Firefox plays them correctly, so the files have the correct looping specifications. I can post examples if necessary.

As far as I can tell, my IrfanView plugins are up to date (effects.dll is v4.51, for example). I've gone through IrfanView's Preferences to see if there might be a setting about APNG looping, but I did not notice anything. Am I missing a setting?

There is no setting for it. There is not even any setting to disable playback as there is for animated GIF images.

I suggest sending a file to Irfan Skiljan (Help About) with a bug report. It's not really a bug, just an unsupported feature.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. I can live with it as is; I'd rather not bother Irfan Skiljan with a minor feature request.

Comment

Working...
      X