Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported Thumbnails search hiding

Hello,

Looks like whenever you want to search for miniatures and you go to another application or window the search window hides behind the miniatures window and you have to use ALT+TAB to find it. Also that happens only if you have just Miniatures window open and not the standard IrfanView viewer open with it. And if you have both open, search displays on the IrfanView viewer window not the miniatures like it probably should (search was started in the Miniatures window not the Viewer).

Thank you.

I am not sure why you think this is a bug. What other application are you using to search with?
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 01.10.2018, 02:37 PM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I'm not using anything else to search. I'm just switching to other applications to do something else while the search is going. I have thousands of files, it takes a while...
      And I think it might be a bug because if I click on the Miniatures window nothing happens, I cant do anything unless I will ALT+TAB to the search window.

Comment

If you use Windows' search to find files, you're stuck with the worst search function on this planet.
        You might want to try this little program I use for some years now, it saved me days: Everything (http://www.voidtools.com/).
        Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.66/64
        Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuki Dent View Post
          If you use Windows' search to find files, you're stuck with the worst search function on this planet.
          You might want to try this little program I use for some years now, it saved me days: Everything (http://www.voidtools.com/).
          No, I'm using IrfanViews Miniatures search.

Comment

Working...
          X