Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I change the window color of Irfanview itself - Windows 10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I change the window color of Irfanview itself - Windows 10?

HI, I'm trying to change the color of the Irfanview window itself - the light gray color that it has throughout the app; on Windows 10. In older versions of Windows you could do this by modifying the default Window colors in the "Window colors and appearance" control panel applet, but Windows 10 tossed all that out. I'm sure it my be possible by editing color values in the registry, but I'm hoping maybe there is a better way, perhaps to do it through Irfanview itself?

I'm trying to darken the app to make it a night / dark theme as I have Windows itself set to. If this is not currently possible, please consider this a Feature Request and move it as such, thanks!

To be clear, change this gray color (circled in red):
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Irfanview.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	85161

I'm trying to make it look like Windows Explorer does now in Dark theme/mode in Windows 10, like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Explorer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	85162

wow! 3 years without any answer!
    4237 views!
    =(

any irfanview developer over there to answer this?
    is there any posibility to have this?

Comment

There is only one IrfanView developer — Irfan Skiljan — and he never visits this user-to-user forum as far as I know.
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
      X