Thread: Option to center top image on screen

Default Option to center top image on screen

Would be great if user can select position for this option, e.g, top, center, left, right.
    For me, center top is more than enough. :3

Version
    IrfanView 4.51
    OS
    64-bit Win 10
    CPU Cores

The menu 'Options > Settings > Viewing > Window Options' doesn't fit your needs?
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

That's not what I'm trying to say, sorry for the lack of explanation because I'm not good at English.
    What I mean is the option about when viewing image in actual size that larger than screen size, vertical image especially, at full screen. If I used Setting > Full screen > Center image on screen (Hotkey: C) the result is it will jump to center of image when I go to next image. If I didn't use this option when I go to next image it will start at the top of image, but with image's position stick to the left of screen.
    What I want is the ability to select the position of image for the option 'Center image on screen'. Add the sub option such as 'Center top' would be nice.

Version
    IrfanView 4.51
    OS
    32-bit Win 10
    CPU Cores

It is still difficult to understand exactly what you want. Do you want to center the image on the center of the screen when the image is already being displayed?

If that is what you want to do, and you have got a keyboard with a number pad, you can just press 5 at the center of the pad. To quickly move the image from there to the Top, bottom, left or right edges of the screen you can press and hold down the Page Up, Page Down, Home or End buttons. If the Number Lock LED has been turned On, by pressing the NumLock key, then you will need to use those keys in the cluster just to the left of the pad. If the LED is Off, then those same 4 keys on the number pad can also be used.

Thread Information