Finding the GC dll in a portable Irfanview implementation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved Finding the GC dll in a portable Irfanview implementation

Is there a way to specify the location of the Ghostscript dll in a portable implementation of IrfanView? If not, I would like to suggest it as a feature. I am having trouble viewing eps files. If I set the location manually in a given session it works just fine. However, when I move to another machine it breaks. I don't always have admin rights to install GS (or IrfanView)

Thanks
    Matt

Is this what you're looking for?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Custom Path.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	83217
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

No, the problem is the path name technically changes when I change machines so I have to change that custom path each time. If IrfanView could automatically find the dll in its own program directory or plugin directory, that would work. I can copy the dll there.

Comment

Shouldn't the PortableApps.com versions of IrfanView and Ghostscript be able to work together?
        IrfanView 4.62 64-bit

Comment

What about providing a relative path like \irfanview\plugins\ ?
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

.\Plugins\gsdll32.dll worked.

Thank you, I probably should have thought of this...

Matt

Comment

Working...
            X