Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fullscreen fit to screen option shows only top-left corner from picture.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved Fullscreen fit to screen option shows only top-left corner from picture.

I recently started using higher resolution screens like 2560x1440 & 3840x2160 and I notice Irfan View will show only top-left corner from the image. Higher the screen resolution smaller portion from picture you will actually see.
    original
    Click image for larger version

Name:	resized_original.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	85173
    fullscreen with 2560x1440

Name:	fullscreen.jpg
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	85171
    fullscreen with 3840x2160

Name:	fullscreen_3840.jpg
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	85172

I did think maybe it is scrollable some how but I havent found the way. I use setting 2 (Fit to Screen: large images only).

Name:	options.jpg
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	85174

The scrollwheel can be used to scroll down/up. Use Shift+Scrollwheel to pan left/right.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Sadly with this option (Fit to Screen) scrolling doesn't work. If I select something like "Fit image width to screen width" scrolling works. Some how it seems like Irfan View thinks image is fitted perfectly to the screen and it can't be scrolled.

If I change screen resolution to 1920x1080 every option works like description says.

Comment

Maybe this is a Windows scaling issue. See this earlier thread.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

It seems to be working, thx.

Comment

Working...
          X