Batch Conversion Look In Folder Not Remembered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch Conversion Look In Folder Not Remembered

Batch conversion is able to remember the last defined Output Directory each time I start IrfanView's Batch Conversion; however, the Look In: directory isn't being remembered, and I am unable to find an option setting that might enable it to remember.

How can Batch Conversion recall the last defined Look In directory?

Start IrfanView by double-clicking any image in the folder that you wish to use for the Look In folder.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thank you Bhikku!

Double-clicking might work very well when IrfanView is the only program associated with any image format, though this isn't entirely intuitive. It would be nice if there was a more obvious way to enable IrfanView to remember where we last Batched.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Bellis View Post
        Thank you Bhikkhu!

Double-clicking might work very well when IrfanView is the only program associated with any image format.
        Open IrfanView first, then drag and drop an image into it from the desired Look in folder.
        Originally posted by Kelly Bellis View Post
        though this isn't entirely intuitive

Obviously it is, since I had never needed this before, but found the method with my first attempt without any prior knowledge. The second drag and drop method was also the first thing I tried when you said that IrfanView was not associated with any image format.

New users of any program always say things should be "intuitive" as if no effort should ever be required to learn a new program.
        Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 11.12.2018, 08:06 AM.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X