Able to Open New Instance when Option for 1 Instance is Enabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported Able to Open New Instance when Option for 1 Instance is Enabled

In rare cases (NOT ALWAYS), this option has a defect, because I could open more windows when another window was busy (a large folder with photos) and again clicked "Open". It really happened.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen-Shot-12-18-18-at-11-05-AM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	85182
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 18.12.2018, 11:13 AM. Reason: Uploaded image to forum

This is a user to user forum.
    You better report the problem to the developer Ifran Skiljan irfanview@gmx.net
    Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.66/64
    Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuki Dent View Post
      This is a user to user forum.
      You better report the problem to the developer Ifran Skiljan irfanview@gmx.net
      I reported some bugs to the author of the program, but I have never received any help in my life!
      So it does not make sense to constantly write to the author.

Comment

Then there is little to be gained by posting about this bug at all.

It seems to me like one of those bugs that is hard to reproduce, and not worth fixing, so I would not be surprised if you got no response from Irfan Skiljan.

All that other users can do is confirm the bug (I could not, but I did not try very hard), then someone has to report it if it is to get fixed.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X