Paste special from command line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paste special from command line?

Is it possible to paste special in Irfanview from the command line? Or any way to combine two images in the same fashion as paste special from the command line using Irfanview?

Matt

If you tell us why you need this, someone may be able to suggest a workaround.

See i_options.txt in the IrfanView Program folder for command line switches. Paste special is not there, but panorama is.

/panorama=(X,files) - create panorama image from input files; X = direction (1 or 2)
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I am teaching students to use Matlab on a cloud server. Since Irfanview can be portable it can be run on the cloud without being "installed". The paste special works great for combining figures onto a page for presentation. (copy figure, paste to Irfanview, copy next figure, paste special to existing graphic in Irfanview, repeat) You can also paste special a column of figures into one instance of Irfanview and another into a separate instance, then paste special them together to get multiple columns, etc.

I was considering automating this process.

Matt

Comment

Panorama may work. Probably will work.

Thanks,
        Matt

Comment

Works very well.

Thanks again,
          Matt

Comment

Working...
          X