Thread: HP Envy 4512 printing dark blue for Irfanview 4.38 no matter what shade of blue image

IV Newbie
    Version
    IrfanView 4.38
    OS
    64-bit Win 10
    CPU Cores

Default HP Envy 4512 printing dark blue for Irfanview 4.38 no matter what shade of blue image

I am a new user to this forum and did a search for this problem, but did not see it listed.

I am trying to lighten a medium-dark blue in an image in Irfanview to print on the HP Envy 4512 printer. The problem is no matter how much the image on the monitor is lightened by brightness, gamma correction, etc. it prints on paper the same every time. I've changed the dark blue to light blue and saved the .bmp file, opened it again in Irfanview, but get the same print result.

Cany anyone help?

Thanks.

Version
    IrfanView 4.51
    OS
    64-bit Win 10
    CPU Cores

Please first update IrfanView to the latest version 4.52 (32-bit) and see if the problem persists www.irfanview.com. If so, do a test print from the printer menu
    and see if the colors are correct.
    If the problem still exists come back here, may be someone else can solve your problem.
    Don't forget to update your forum profile
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

Thread Information