Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported IrfanView 4.51/4.52 crashing when selecting scan/TWAIN source

Hello,

I apologize if this has been discussed already. I have tried using the search function for this specific problem to no avail, so if there is already a thread on this, please point me in the right direction.

Scanner: Epson DS-530
    IrfanView Version: 4.52 (also tried on 4.51)

I have been using IrfanView for many years now and this is the first problem I have encountered. I have been using the DS-530 for over a year without issue. However, now every time I try to select a scan/TWAIN source in IrfanView the program crashes (IrfanView has stopped working message pop-up). If I try to start scanning without selecting a source, the program crashes.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled IrfanView. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the drivers for the DS-530. I have uninstalled Windows updates that were installed since I was last able to scan. I have even tried doing a system restore to last week when it was working. Hoping someone smarter than me may have some ideas.

Thank you in advance for any help that may be offered,

Dennis
    Attached Files

Looks like there is no one smarter than you here. Send a bug report to Irfan Skiljan. See Help, About for his email address.

If you let us know the result, the thread can be updated.

Moved to bug reports.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Did this problem ever get resolved? I'm having the same problem, and getting the same error message.

Comment

It seems nobody forwarded the bug report to Irfan Skiljan. Feel free to do it.
        Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 03.08.2022, 12:21 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
        My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

Working...
        X