Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

collate different pictures in batch print - simple request - hard to find?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

collate different pictures in batch print - simple request - hard to find?

Hello friends of Irfan!
    My request is really simple:

I want to print picture A on one side, picture B on the other side of a sheet. Found Irfan Thumbnails - Batch Print! Chakka!
    BUT: If you try to create multiple copies of it (lower right corner - "Number of copies") no matter if you mark the checkbox "Collate" or not, it will first print all As, then all Bs.

For example if you set to 6 copies... you will get 3 sheets with both sides A, and 3 sheets on both sides B...

Can anybody help me how I could get 6 pages of A+B ?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Helldiver82; 14.03.2019, 12:40 PM.

The collate option is for multipage images (tiff or PDF).
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 14.03.2019, 10:31 AM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

79 replies and still no good answer? Please help me its really important!

How can I raise the number of copies, when printing 2 differenct pictures on both sides of the sheet?

Thanks for every idea, brainstorm or alternative

Comment

Create a contact sheet and print multiple copies of that.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Hello,

afaik the contact sheet will only print selected pictures in a number of rows and columns on a page... not what I want to achieve. If I am wrong, please describe how to do

I need picture A in front, picture B in back side of the page, both centered, without quality loss, and multiple copies...

Comment

Centerd can be done with the print options of IrfanView. Double sided printing must be enabled in the options of your printer driver.
            You have to turn the pages manually (pages 1,3,5,..., then 2,4,6,...) if your printer can not do it by itself.
            Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.66/64
            Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

Hello, it seems some are still not understanding my problem If anybody is here taking the challenge, tries self and helps me, i am willing to give 5 Euro! really

I have a Canon ImageRunner 1020 it can perfectly print both sided and centered, that is not the problem.

Selecting both pictures and print 1 copy with Tumbnails "batch print" works perfect, but if you select >2 copies, you get first x pages with A on both sides, and last x pages with B on both sides... so f.e. 5copies make: AA, AA, AB, BB, BB
              What if need is of course f.e. 5 copies: AB, AB, AB, AB, AB

Comment

Working...
              X