Batch Processing Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch Processing Error

I recently switched to a new Windows 10 computer. Since then, Irfanview cannot recognize images or do batch processing. At first, the error message that would pop up says "ghostscript is not installed, please install it here or use the PDF plugin."

After installing Ghostscript, the same message pops up. This is using IV and GS 64 bit. I uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail, then tried IV & GS 32 bit (again, to no avail). The message that pops up under 32 bit is "postscript.dll not recognized."

These messages happen when trying to open a PDF file in Irfanview, and again when I try processing them. Every associated program is up-to-date, files work properly when opened on other programs... any advice is appreciated.
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 04.06.2019, 09:27 PM. Reason: Fixed typos

• POSTSCRIPT - (version 4.53): allows IrfanView to read EPS/PS/PDF files (using Ghostscript, take the 32-bit (!) EXE installer, like "gs926w32.exe") or Ghostscript 64-bit for IrfanView 64-bit (like "gs926w64.exe").

(From the plugins page)

Click image for larger version

Name:	32-bit Postscript Settings.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	83286Click image for larger version

Name:	64-bit Postscript Settings.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	83287
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 04.06.2019, 09:49 PM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thank you for the response. The photos you attached.... how did you pull them up? I've never seen those windows, before.

Comment

They are from Settings, Plugins, Postscript options.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X