Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donation question (should've done this a long time ago)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donation question (should've done this a long time ago)!

I want to donate via paypal. My question:

- Is it still possible to donate via paypal using the email that's displayed in Irfanview's "Help - About" menu? (I'm using version 4.51).
    (Asking because I don't know if the email displayed in that menu has changed in newer versions).

Thanks a million times over for this incredible program. My donation is long overdue.*** : p

You can donate via PayPal on the IrfanView site
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I agree with the OP that it's an incredible program. I came to know about it when it was included in a magazine coverdisc about 25 years ago. I was immediately hooked and have been using it every day ever since. I keep checking for a new version every few months.

Small, light, fast and powerful - everything a computer program should be. It reminds me of the various Amiga software I used in the 1990s and still sorely miss. I even once asked Irfan if he's a former Amiga user who's influenced by it. He said no.

I've made 2 or 3 small donations (I forget the exact number). It's well worth it.
      Irfanview 4.56, Windows 7U x64

Comment

I made some donations, not big ones, via PayPal on their website. It's easy and you find all the details there.

Comment

Working...
        X