Advantages of registration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advantages of registration?

I finally dug into my pockets and donated some money for the program. I consider it purely a very well-deserved donation; is there any point in officially registering?

The license terms for IrfanView are that is free for non-commercial use. If you register it, you can use it for your business.

IrfanView is provided as freeware, but only for private, non-commercial use (that means at home).
    IrfanView is free for educational use (schools, universities, museums and libraries) and for use in charity or humanitarian organisations.
    If you intend to use IrfanView at your place of business or for commercial purposes, please register and purchase it.
    Commercial users: please contact me by E-Mail for prices and discounts.
    (the price for one (single) license: US$ 12.00 or EUR 10,00; discounts for 11+ licenses)

I want to continue working on this program, therefore, your registration will be an incentive for me to add new functions and increase the program's quality.
    Any suggestions, feedback and comments are welcome and won't be ignored.
    If you like this program (home users who want to support/donate further development), please register/donate by sending US$ 12.00 or EUR 10,- (send to the address or use Paypal/Creditcard link below.
    (please send cash only, I cannot accept high check cashing fees at the bank)
    Address:
    Irfan Skiljan
    Postfach 48
    2700 Wiener Neustadt
    Austria, Europe

Note: If you want, you can buy the licenses using PayPal or credit card. Thank you VERY much!
    Your support will further the development and entitle you to future versions of IrfanView. Your registered version will include your name in the About box.
    In case of bugs and problems with any supported formats, please send me an e-mail message.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X