Text on Top and Bottom of a Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved Text on Top and Bottom of a Photo

Hi there, I'm having the first problem with the Text Box. (Notice the "Caught Escaping From Barclays" on the right-hand photo) A few weeks ago I did enter a text top and bottom of a photo and printed it fine, but in my new photos project it is not visible on my screen but it is on the printed sheet, why and how do I edit it to add a new Text?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 16.07.2019, 12:17 PM. Reason: Fixed typos, removed formatting

Please see the Guidelines on Formatting Posts.

It looks like you have added text to the printout by entering text as a Footnote in the print dialogue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Footer Text.png
Views:	1
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	83302
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Please see the Guidelines on Formatting Posts.

It looks like you have added text to the printout by entering text as a Footnote in the print dialogue.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5613[/ATTACH]
      Thank you for the reply but where can I find this formating post? This is an urgent request as I'm starting up a new project here to help the elderly in my local town. Please help me.
      Last edited by nordog; 16.07.2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nordog View Post
        Please help me.
        I already did. I provided a link about formatting posts to explain why I edited your post, and suggested how the text might have been added. It is up to you to answer the questions to confirm if that is what you did. How did you add the text that appeared on the Top and Bottom of your printout?

We can do nothing about the watermark that is added to your scans by an unregistered copy of Vuescan.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I already did. I provided a link about formatting posts to explain why I edited your post, and suggested how the text might have been added. It is up to you to answer the questions to confirm if that is what you did. How did you add the text that appeared on the Top and Bottom of your printout?

We can do nothing about the watermark that is added to your scans by an unregistered copy of Vuescan.
          Very sorry at my age I do miss things some times. Many thanks, will give it a try now.

Found this info: 6 4.52 as I had just updated it and my OS is Windows 10 64 bit, I can't find the cpu cores info.

Had another look at your link but I darned if I can see how to cancel the text out?
          Last edited by nordog; 16.07.2019, 02:51 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

Originally posted by nordog View Post
            Had another look at your link but I darned if I can see how to cancel the text out?
            To remove formatting from forum posts, use the second button on the toolbar.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Remove Formatting.png
Views:	1
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	83303

Comment

To remove formatting from forum posts, use the second button on the toolbar.
              This scanned photo did not have a Text box put in by me at the time of printing today but the text box came from another photo done weeks ago, why should be no this latest project, you must [think] I'm stupid but I just can't see what you trying to help me with. It has nothing to do with my post to this forum or any other forum but a printed page on paper. The left hand is how I wish to print it as I have done for years with this very good app, the right-hand photo is how it printed but how I don't want it printed, see the text box words Caught Escaping From Barclays I'm totally lost.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 16.07.2019, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Many thanks and sorry to have been a pain but I have worked out now and working fine.

Comment

Working...
                X