Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DPI and printing size

Hello,
    Can someone tell me was is the method (the code) used for displaying the DPI and the printing size in the info button?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards
    Steph

I don't really understand what your problem is, but I'll try to give some hopefully helpful information.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Info DPI and Print.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	83308
    1) You need to add the Info-Button to the toolbar, if it's not there already (1).
    2) Press that button while you view a picture and the Infobox will appear. There you find the dpi-setting for the picture (2) and the resulting print-size (3).
    Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.66/64
    Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

Some images may contain no DPI information. Type in whatever you want and click on Change.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DPI Info.png
Views:	1
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	83309
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
        Some images may contain no DPI information. Type in whatever you want and click on Change.
        That's right, especially for pictures from the web.
        After setting the DPI have a look at the Printing Size, if that matters to you, and eventually alter the DPI setting.
        Then click on OK and don't forget to save the picture.
        Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 24.07.2019, 06:08 PM.
        Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.66/64
        Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

Working...
        X