Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An icon on a ride!

Hello.

I am French and not at all bilingual ...
    I installed IrfanView, with all the extensions and it works very well. I have used it for a long time.

I have a concern that just appeared: I use Acrobat DC and when opening a PDF, it is the IrfanView icon that is attached to the program!

I do not know what to do!

Thank you.
    See you.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	erreur.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	85239
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 24.07.2019, 01:34 PM. Reason: Improved English

Bonjour.

Je suis anglais et a échoué mon examen Français ... donc j'utilise Bing Translator.

J'ai installé IrfanView, avec toutes les extensions et ça marche très bien. Je l'utilise depuis longtemps.

Your problem seems to be that PDF files are associated with IrfanView. To change the association back to Adobe DC, select a PDF file in Windows Explorer, right-click, and select Open With. Choose Adobe DC as the program to use always.

Votre problème semble être que les fichiers PDF sont associés à IrfanView. Pour modifier l'association vers Adobe DC, sélectionnez un fichier PDF dans Windows Explorer, cliquez à droite et sélectionnez Open With. Choisissez Adobe DC comme programme à utiliser toujours.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X