Texture becomes worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved Texture becomes worse

Hello when I first enter full screen (with fit width option) everything looks good. Then if I scroll using mouse/arrow keys/pgup,pgdn the texture will suddenly become worse, is there a fix to this?
    Currently using Irfanview version 4.53 (Edit profile does not have this option)

If fit to screen is enabled then the images will be scaled. Small images will become pixelated or blurred (if resample to fit is enabled). Larger images will look better because they will be scaled down to fit.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thank you for your response. You're right it only occurs to images with low resolution. What I did to solve the problem is checking "Use Resample Function for zooming" to keep the images texture smooth when viewing in max-width full screen.

Cheers and have a nice day!
      Currently using Irfanview version 4.53 (Edit profile does not have this option)

Comment

Working...
      X