adding to slideshow exe file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adding to slideshow exe file?

I am sorry if this has been asked before but I could not find the answer.

I have a slideshow exe file I created some time ago. I would like to add a few more pictures to it. Is that possible?

If not, can I find out the names or files included in that exe file so I can recreate the file but with the new images?

Thanks

Shortcut "E" will extract all files from an executable slideshow. Copy the new files to the folder that you extracted the files to, and create a new slideshow.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Shortcut "E" will extract all files from an executable slideshow. Copy the new files to the folder that you extracted the files to, and create a new slideshow.
      Thank you for answering. That's exactly what I need.

But, what do you mean by Shortcut "E"?
      The filename is "slideshow trip.exe" in a Windows 10 laptop. How do I do Shortcut "E" ?
      Thanks.

Comment

Run the slideshow and press the shortcut. You can then choose a folder. The images and a file list in a text file will be generated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Extract Slideshow.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	83325
        Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 14.09.2019, 09:11 PM.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X