Strange shortcut behavior here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved Strange shortcut behavior here!

I use the Crtl + Y and Ctrl + Shift + Y shortcuts frequently and never had any problem.

But today a strange thing happened. I used Crtl + Y to crop the selection rectangle I made, and right after I hit Ctrl + Shift a kind of magnifier appeared before I hit the Y letter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ivdfq_01.png
Views:	1
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	85256

It never happened before.

I checked the Windows 10 Magnifier to see if there was a setting with such keys combination and found none.

Any ideas on what is wrong? TIA.
    Desktop PC: Windows 10 Pro - 64-bit • Intel Core i7 • 12 GB RAM
    Laptop PC: Windows 10 Pro - 64-bit • Intel Core i5 • 6 GB RAM
    IrfanView 4.60 • 32-bit

You probably updated IrfanView to the latest version 4.53, which comes withe this new magnifier feature. The shortcut is Ctrl + Shift +C and has
    nothing to do with Windows' magnifier. The shortcut may interfere with some other applications which use the same shortcut.
    Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.66/64
    Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuki Dent View Post
      You probably updated IrfanView to the latest version 4.53, which comes withe this new magnifier feature. The shortcut is Ctrl + Shift +C and has
      nothing to do with Windows' magnifier. The shortcut may interfere with some other applications which use the same shortcut.
      You're right.

Show mouse zoom magnifier: CTRL+SHIFT + Mouse-move in the image (mouse wheel zooms within magnifier area, click inside closes it)
      Desktop PC: Windows 10 Pro - 64-bit • Intel Core i7 • 12 GB RAM
      Laptop PC: Windows 10 Pro - 64-bit • Intel Core i5 • 6 GB RAM
      IrfanView 4.60 • 32-bit

Comment

Working...
      X