using irfanview on the Surface without keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved using irfanview on the Surface without keyboard

I've searched the forums but couldn't find anything similar, hence this post.
    I've always loved toggling between Fullscreen and Windowed view, using the ENTER key.

I've recently started working on a tablet (MS Surface) without a physical keyboard, and I immediately found a problem - I couldn't exit from Fullscreen mode! I could double-tap the screen to get into Fullscreen, but I cant get out from it. Also, since the virtual keyboard only appear if there's a text-entry detected, it wouldn't appear in this case, so I'm just stuck with Fullscreen iview and the only way out is force close it, which isnt what I want. So, anyone found a solution to this?

Is there an equivalent of middle-click on a touchpad?
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I would also try this:

Left button click ... in the upper left or right screen corner = close full screen.
      IrfanView 4.62 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
        Is there an equivalent of middle-click on a touchpad?
        I assume you mean on the touchscreen. Well no

Comment

Originally posted by Jacal View Post
          I would also try this:

Left button click ... in the upper left or right screen corner = close full screen.
          Is this a setting within iview? Please elaborate, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by michhy View Post
            Is this a setting within iview? Please elaborate, thanks!
            It works with a mouse to exit fullscreen mode, so I don't see why it shouldn't with a touch pad. Just left click in the top left corner.
            Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

OMG you're a dear. it worked. Thank you! of all my years using iview, I never knew we could do this.

Comment

Working...
              X