touchscreen support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested touchscreen support

I've always loved toggling between Fullscreen and Windowed view, using the ENTER key.

I've recently started working on a tablet (MS Surface) without a physical keyboard, and I immediately found a problem - I couldn't exit from Fullscreen mode! I could double-tap the screen to get into Fullscreen, but I cant get out from it. Also, since the virtual keyboard only appear if there's a text-entry detected, it wouldn't appear in this case, so I'm just stuck with Fullscreen iview and the only way out is force close it, which isnt what I want.

Please can we have basic support for touch controls? ie. double-tap to toggle Fullscreen/windowed view?

I'd also like this feature

Comment

Me too please!

Comment

Have you tried tapping the top right or top left corner of the screen?

currently running 4.56 / 32 bit

Comment

Tapping anywhere including there just registers a single left click and goes to the next image.

You can use the "swipe from left border" Windows gesture to show you all open programs and switch to something else/close it from there, but it's definitely not convenient.

Would also want to be able to tap left/right to go back/forward, have swipe support, etc...

Comment

Working...
          X