Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact Sheet with Trim & Random Selection

Hi all.

I've got a large image library and would like to make it in to a series of contact sheet desktop wallpapers.

I have explored but there are two things I can't work out how to do :

* "Fill" a contact sheet "cell" with the full image (like a centre extract - zoomed in until it fills)
    * Use a random set of photos (as they are named sequentially it make for a boring wallpaper)

I know that I could to a batch trim for the first, not sure about the latter.

Maybe some command line magic?

Cheers!

You can sort the thumbnails (Shortcut = t) in any order with drag and drop, then select images to create a contact sheet.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      You can sort the thumbnails (Shortcut = t) in any order with drag and drop, then select images to create a contact sheet.
      Might be a bit impractical with 10,000+ images...

Comment

Try sorting the thumbnails by size or date.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X