Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Control slideshow behaviour from command line

I currently use the below in visual basic to view slideshows:

Shell (strViewer & "i_view64.exe /slideshow=" & strCurrentFolder & "\slideshow.txt /closeslideshow")

Would it be possible to incorporate the ability to amend the slideshow settings such as slide advancement timeframe and if automatic/random, into the command line options?

Irfanview is absolutely fantastic and it is used every day.

Thanks

Mark

Slideshows executed from the command line use the current settings for slideshows last used in the program. The values are stored in i_view64.ini.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Slideshows executed from the command line use the current settings for slideshows last used in the program. The values are stored in i_view64.ini.
      I am aware that these settings are in the ini file. I was requesting that these settings could be changed from the command line prior to commencing a slide show.

The workaround of having different ini files being moved at slideshow launch is messy...

Thanks

Mark

Comment

See the command lines for using different ini files

/ini - use the Windows folder for INI/LST files (read/save)
        /ini="Folder" - use the folder "Folder" for INI/LST files (read/save)
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X