Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved Sort pictures in Explorer with the real Image-Time

Hello!

I hope I will find some help here although my Question isn't really IrfanView related.
    I have a bunch of pictures that I see in my Windows Explorer, and when I check "Date" and "Recording date" it shows for all pictures the same Date and time although I know this isn't true.
    But when I go to Irfanview and check the Time it tells me the true time when the picture was taken.
    I suppose the time that is shown in The Windows Explorer is due to me copying the pictures in the past, so they all have the same time.

Now my Question is if someone has a good Idea how I can see the real Time in the Explorer and then sort the pictures after the time the pictures where taken. Maybe there is a PlugIn in IrfanView that I can use to batch convert the "Windows-Time" to the real "Exif-Time"

Thanks in Advance, every help is very appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Jonathan :-)

No plugin is required.

Enable the Details view in Windows Explorer, right-click on the column headings, and enable Date Taken.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Date Taken.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	83356
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      No plugin is required.

Enable the Details view in Windows Explorer, right-click on the column headings, and enable Date Taken.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5712[/ATTACH]
      Aaaaah, this is embarrising :-D :-D However, thanks for the fast response, this will do the job :-)

Comment

Working...
      X