No announcement yet.

When you open jpg in full screen, the image does not fit into the screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no bug When you open jpg in full screen, the image does not fit into the screen

When you open images in full screen, the image does not fit into the screen.

The zoom field in the control panel does not affect the image in full screen.

Program settings - Full screen and slideshows do not affect the operation of the program.

Irfan 4.54 64 bit, russian language interface. Monitor Resolution 1680x1050.

The problem is not with all the images. I attach the problematic images.

Earlier on older versions of the program, I did not notice this.
    Attached Files

No problem here. What option did you select for fullscreen viewing? (1,2,3,4,5,6 shortcuts to change view mode while in fullscreen)
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

It seems that in mode 2 everything works as it should.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
        No problem here. What option did you select for fullscreen viewing? (1,2,3,4,5,6 shortcuts to change view mode while in fullscreen)
        Nevertheless, there is a problem. When you select item 2 in the settings, large images should be reduced to the screen size, but at the same time, small images will also increase, which should not be.

If the image is very small, then at high magnification it looks bad.

An image that is smaller than the screen should be displayed at a scale of 100%.
        Attached Files

Comment

Small images are not resized with option 2.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Small Image Fullscreen.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	83381
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
            Small images are not resized with option 2.
            I deleted the program, cleaned the registry, installed the program. I will check.

Comment

Working...
            X