Thread: Can't read file header, Unknown file format, empty/damaged file or file not found!

Default Can't read file header, Unknown file format, empty/damaged file or file not found!

Recently my hard disk was like missing files and after long trying I managed to restore stuffs. But I can't open jpg photos. Windows Photos says it looks like we don't support this file format and irfanview says: Can't read file header, Unknown file format, empty/damaged file or file not found!
    It is really a depressing problem. All of my life's images and memories are inaccessible. I opened a image with notepad and saw that there is no thing like EXIF in the starting. I am attaching a sample file I can't open. I have looked in this forum for solution but it felt that for my problem it was necessary to start fresh and I also didn't find a good solution.

Any help will be much much appreciated. Someone please help. My attached file is zip because when uploading the original file it said that that file is not a valid jpg file. So in order to access the real file, you need to rename the zip file by removing the .zip extension.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information