X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoom mode and next file...

Hi Guys,

i am fighting this for over an hour.

Can anyone please let me know how to view next/previous files (in the same folder as the file already opened) when IrfanView is set to use mous scroll for zoom?

I tried all the shortcuts, even next/prev buttons do not work on toolbar...

Thank for any clues in this matter.

Look at the options in Settings, Browsing/Editing.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Look at the options in Settings, Browsing/Editing.
      If you are talking about "view other files in folder" then when you select it, you lose zooming using mouse scroll.

My question is how to view next/prev picture while zooming using mouse scroll is on?
      Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 24.03.2020, 09:32 PM.

Comment

I never found it a problem to hold down the Ctrl key to zoom with the mouse.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
          I never found it a problem to hold down the Ctrl key to zoom with the mouse.
          Good for you.

Anybody found a way to see next/prev pics while zooming using mouse scroll is on?

Comment

Originally posted by 4k3or3et View Post
            Good for you.
            I gave you a solution. It will also zoom using the scroll wheel, until you browse to an image that needs to show scroll bars; then you have no choice but to hold Ctrl while scrolling the mouse wheel.

It is best to get into the habit of holding Ctrl down, then you will never come to an image that cannot be zoomed.

Comment

Working...
            X