4.53 Plugin 64 Installer and Zip missing plugins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.53 Plugin 64 Installer and Zip missing plugins

As the title reads I installed the installer.exe to load all plugins to irfanview and it's missing a lot of plugins that are listed on the irfanview page

It's the same with the zip file, I extracted the file and it's missing a lot of the plugins listed.

Not sure whether this is the right place to report it, but I made an account just to report this.

The latest version is 4.54. Make sure that you downloaded the right version of the plugins for the 64-bit version.

Some plugins are 32-bit only, so you might need to install the 32-bit version and its plugins too.

From the FAQ on IrfanView.com
    64-bit will be faster for some operations due to supporting more RAM.

• Advantages of IrfanView 32-bit over 64-bit version:Runs on a 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
    • Loads all files/images for normal needs (max. RAM size is about 1.3 GB)
    • Needs less disc space
    • All PlugIns will work: not all PlugIns are ported (yet) to 64-bit (like OCR) and some 32-bit PlugIns must be still used in the 64-bit version, some with limitations (see the "Plugins32" folder)
    • Some old 32-bit PlugIns (like RIOT and Adobe 8BF PlugIn) work only in compatibility mode in IrfanView-64
    • Command line options for scanning (/scan etc.) work only in 32-bit (because no 64-bit TWAIN drivers)
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 02.04.2020, 06:28 AM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X