How to View .CRV .CRV3D and .V3M Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to View .CRV .CRV3D and .V3M Files

I can view the images on .CRV .CRV3D and .V3M in windows File explorer but cannot see the images in Irfanview- is it the plugin I am missing or is there something I can do to view those images in your wonderful tool?.

Thank you
    Rick

These seem to be CAD formats. IrfanView only supports a few common vector formats like AI, EPS, PDF, or SVG with the help of a plugin. See i_plugins.txt in the program files IrfanView folder for details.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

.crv .crv3d .v3m

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      These seem to be CAD formats. IrfanView only supports a few common vector formats like AI, EPS, PDF, or SVG with the help of a plugin. See i_plugins.txt in the program files IrfanView folder for details.
      Thanks for the quick response. Yes these are formats used by Vectric a large CNC software co.(vcarve pro and aspire) The reason I asked, is the images are viewable using windows file explorer and was surprised that Irfanview wasn't able to display them as well .

My Profile shows 4.51 vs 4.54 because that selection is not available for my profile.

Thanks again if you come up with anything please advise. Your Irfanview software is wonderful and I use it quite often for other cad(vector) formats as well as bitmaps....

Thanks again

Rick

Comment

It is not my software. This is just a user-to-user forum, and Irfan Skiljan who is the sole developer does not visit here AFAIK. Someone would have to write a plugin to support CNC files.

Edit your profile signature to add your system specs. The site admin also rarely visits, and has not updated the forum software for the version list in years, in spite of repeated requests.
        Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 02.04.2020, 08:09 PM.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X