Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXIF data extraction with batch possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXIF data extraction with batch possible?

Hello!

I want to extract EXIF data DateTimeOriginal from pictures in a folder, perhaps recursive.

Is it possible with IrfanView in batch mode?

Thank you

Erhy

Yes, extracting EXIF data in batch mode is entirely possible with IrfanView. You can use the batch conversion feature, and in the advanced options, you'll find the settings to work with EXIF data.

Comment

I stumbled upon your post from a few years back about extracting EXIF data with IrfanView in batch mode. Considering that this thread is 3 years old, you might have already found a solution. But if you're still looking or know someone who might benefit from this information. Your question caught my eye, and I couldn't help but think of a company I recently discovered called Nannostomus.

It is all about making data extraction as simple as possible. They work with clients to find unique solutions, taking into account all suggestions and comments. Their goal is to allow you to focus on your business, not the data. They offer various services that might be of interest to you, especially if you're looking to extract specific information like DateTimeOriginal from pictures.​
      Last edited by MikeFletcher; 21.08.2023, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X