Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disable next image option by mouse scroll

Hello,
    I am using IrfanView 4.54 - 64bit (Windows 10).
    When the mouse scroll is used, the next item is displayed.
    1- How to disable this?
    2- I want to use mouse scroll to zoom in or zoom out. How to enable this?
    Thanks.

If you press CTRL and then use the mouse wheel, you can zoom in and out.
    There is also an option in Options > Browsing/Editing, but If I use this I can find no difference in IV's behaviour.
    Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.66/64
    Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

Thank you. I know that CTRL + mouse wheel works for zooming. However, I want to use only the mouse wheel, without the need to hold the CTRL.
      My 2nd question was how to disable jumping to the next image/file when using mouse wheel. This is really annoying.
      Thanks again.

Comment

I think your only choice is to disable browsing of directories and use the thumbnails view for selecting other files.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thank you. After disabling browsing of directories, it does not go to the next image using the mouse wheel. But, how can I see the next image. I noticed that the arrow buttons also does not bring the next image.
          Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by mafawak719 View Post
            Thank you. After disabling browsing of directories, it does not go to the next image using the mouse wheel. But, how can I see the next image. I noticed that the arrow buttons also does not bring the next image.
            Thanks again.
            Any idea how to solve this?
            Thanks.

Comment

As I said, use the thumbnails view to select images.
              Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
              X